Industrial and domestic liquids effluents
Services related to the characterization of industrial and domestic liquid effluents (wastewater) to assist the technical teams in the treatment.
- Decree N° 8468/76 compliance;
- CONAMA Resolution Nº 357/05 compliance;
- State (FEAM, FEEMA, FATMA, FEPAM, etc.) compliance and accordance with federal norms (of specific interest ?);
- Treatability experiments;
- Physicochemical analysis in general
- Ecotoxicological experiments.
Physicochemical control of effluents quality: Cyanide, DBO, DQO, Phenols, Fluoride, Ammoniacal Nitrogen, Oils and Fats, pH,
Sedimentable Waste, Sulphate, Sulphide, Metals (all).
Ecotoxicological control of effluents quality: acute and chronic toxicity in fishes, micro crustaceous (Daphnia similis), algae,
microtox® and sea urchins, among others